Arctium Lappa Extract
Product Name: Arctium Lappa Extract Latin Name: Arctium lappa L Appearance: Brown yellow fine powder Use Part: Seed & Root Specification: 4:1~20:1Chat Now
Arctium Lappa Extract
Burdock (Arctium Lappa) root is Chinese traditional herbs, providing nourishing support for the blood, the liver, and the natural defense system, Burdock root/seed is rich in Vitamins B-1, B-6, B-12, and E, plus manganese, copper, iron, zinc, sulfur, and more. Burdock Root added in many tonic formulas and special blends designed for internal cleansing.
Burdock Root is one of the foremost cleansing herbs, providing nourishing support for the blood, the liver, and the natural defense system. It's rich in Vitamins B-1, B-6, B-12, and E, plus manganese, copper, iron, zinc, sulfur, and more. You'll find Burdock Root in many tonic formulas and special blends designed for internal cleansing.
In traditional Chinese medicine, Burdock Root, in combination with other herbs, is used to treat sore throats, tonsillitis, colds, and even measles. It is eaten as a vegetable in Japan and elsewhere. Burdock is a mild laxative. It also aids in the elimination of uric acid. The herb contains polyacetylenes that have both anti-bacterial & anti-fungal properties. By improving the function of many organs of elimination (liver, kidneys, bowels), many health conditions can be improved. Burdock Root contains high amounts of inulin and mucilage. This may explain its soothing effects on the gastrointestinal tract. Bitter constituents in the root may also explain the traditional use of Burdock to improve digestion. The polyacetylene constituents have also been shown to have anti-microbial activity. Burdock Root (and the fruit) also have the ability to mildly lower blood sugar (hypoglycemic effect).
1.Applied in food field, burdock is regarded as good nutrition and health of high value vegetables;
2. Applied in health product field, burdock tea can eliminate toxins, nutritional supplement, adjust the balance, suitable for many people to drink.
3. Applied in pharmaceutical field, burdock root contains a variety of essential amino acids in higher levels, especially those with special pharmacological effects.
1. Anti fungal and anti bacterial properties;
2. Fight against tumors, fight again cancer;
3. Recent studies have shown that arctigenin, a chemical in burdock, does in fact slow tumor growth.