Fo-Ti Extract Powder
Product Name: Fo-ti extract powder Latin Name: Fallopia multiflora (Thunb.) Harald Appearance: Brown Yellow Powder Use Part: Root tuber Specification: 4:1~20:1Chat Now
Fo-Ti Extract Powder
Polygonum multiflorum root is a kind of traditional Chinese medicine rich in anthraquinones (emodin and physcion), tetrahydroxystilbene glucoside, phospholipids (such as lecithin) and tannins, of which tetrahydroxystilbene glucoside is stipulated by China pharmacopoeia as marker compound to control the quality of Polygonum multiflorum root and responsible for antihyperlipidemia.
Fo-ti extract has a long history of use in Chinese Traditional Medicine to treat discomfort of the liver and the kidney, because fo-ti extract was considered by ancient Chinese to have the ability of complementing Yin, which is essential to keep the balance of a healthy human body. Also as fo-ti extract was thought by ancient Chinese that the luster of hair is dependent on the function of the kidney, Fo-ti extract has been widely used as a cosmetics both taken orally and externally to polish and blacken the hair.
Pharmacology studies show that fo-ti extract improves the cardiovascular system, enhances immune functions, slows the degeneration of glands,fo-ti extract also increases antioxidant activity, and reduces the accumulation of lipid peroxidation, all of which may be taken into account for anti-aging effects of fo-ti extract.
Fo-ti extract was shown to have effects on the hepatic antioxidant system superoxide dismutase (SOD), accumulation of lipid peroxidase, enhancement of cell-mediated immune responses, and lowering cholesterol, all of fo-ti extract are helpful and preventive for liver dysfunctions.
3.Alopecia & premature graying of hair
Fo-ti extract has also been investigated to treat alopecia and premature graying of hair. Alopecia may arise from numerous causes. According to the English-Chinese Encyclopedia of Practical Traditional Chinese Medicine, alopecia is mostly caused by deficiency of liver and kidney with subsequent failure of [blood to go up and nourish] the hair.
The anthraquinones containing in fo-ti extract tend to cause soft stool and may even cause slight diarrhea, which is helpful for patients suffering from constipation.
1. Promote the body's own production, the highest can reach 440%, promote the growth of human muscle;
2. It has multiple effects, such as promote physical fitness and control, maintain strong energy, reduce stress and anxiety, relieve depression;
3. Enhance blood circulation and metabolism, enhance renal dynamic and reduce the damage of drugs on renal;
4. Improve the human sexual function and rapid recovery of strength;
5. Enhance human fertility and improve male sperm production, improve spermactivity;
6. Repair and nourish human gonads and reproductive system, effect on the elimination of prostatitis symptoms.
100%through 80 mesh
Total of bacteria