Product Name: Lithospermum officinale extract Latin Name: Lithospermum erythrorhizon Sieb. et Zucc. Appearance: Purple crystalline Powder Use Part: Root Specification: 4:1~20:1Chat Now
Lithospermum Officinale Extract
Lithospermum erythrorhizon, the purple gromwell, red-root gromwell, is a plant species in the genus Lithospermum. The dried root of Lithospermum erythrorhizon is a Chinese herbal medicine with various antiviral and biological activities, including inhibition of human immunodeficiency virus type 1 (HIV-1)
Natural gromwell root,sweet and salty in flavour, cold in nature,gromwell root extract acts on the heart and liver channels. The herb is mainly effective in the heart, liver and blood. Its sweet and cold properties clear away heat and moisturize dryness. The effects of the herb include removing blood-heat, promoting blood circulation, and loosening the bowel. Gromwell root extract is used for the syndromes eruption, measles with subcutaneous dark purple rashes, swollen throat, and suppurative infections on body surface, particularly for the patients who are complicated by constipation.
1. Applied in food field, gromwell root extract shikonin is mainly used as the raw material;
2. Applied in cosmetic field, gromwll root shikonin will keep skin speckle less and wrinkleless;
3. Applied in pharmaceutical field, gromwell root extract shikonin used to promoting blood circulation and regulating breathing.
1. As the skin care product, it can remove acne and diminish inflammation.
2. Anti-cancer and antibiosis.
3. Curing acute and chronic hepatisis.
4. Curing liver cirrhosis.
5. Curing plane warts and psoriasis.
6. Local application in the treatment of burn and promote wound healing.
7. As the eye drops product, it can cure herpes simplex kertitis.
8. As the oilling agent, it can cure infantile dermatitis and eczema; and also can cure colpitis and cervicitis.
9. When it is apply into the toothpaste, it can preventing decayed tooth and gingivitis.
100%pass 80 mesh
Total Plate Count
Stay in touch with TRG