Red Clover Extract
Product Name: Red clover extract Latin Name: Trifolium Pratente L. Appearance: Blackish Green Powder Use Part: Leaf & Stem Specification: 2.5%-40.0% Total Isoflavones HPLC, 4:1~20:1 TLCChat Now
Red Clover Extract
Red clover extracts are used as dietary supplements for their high content of isoflavone compounds – which possess weak estrogenic activity and have been associated with a variety of health benefits during menopause.
Red clover contains a high concentration of phytoestrogens, which mimic the action of female hormones in the body. One study of cows found that those fed large amounts of red clover had significant size increases in their teats; today red clover is included in some herbal supplements that claim to promote natural breast enlargement.
Isoflavones are one of most characteristic classes of chemical compounds in higher plants. From a chemical points of view, they comprise a wide group of structurally related compounds with a chromane skeleton provided a phenyl substitute at C3 position. Natural isoflavones widely distribute in Legume family. However, the number and quantity of isoflavones are greatly different in different herbs. Red clover currently is considered as the herb which contains the most isoflavones. Biochanin A, Fomononetin, Genistein and Daidzein are mark active isoflavones. Specially, biochanin A is a major isoflavone extracted from red clover while it hardly exist in soy-derived extracts.
1. Red clover extract is applied in food fields, it is widely used as functional food additive;
2. It is applied in health product field, it can be used as raw material in health food, the purpose is to enhance immunity and resist melancholy;
3.Applied in cosmetics fields, it is widely used to delay aging and compact skin;
4.Applied in pharmaceutical field, it is widely used to treat cardio-cerebrovascular disease.
1. Red Clover Extract can Improving health, anti-spasm, known for healing properties;
2. Red Clover Extract can Treating the skin diseases (such as eczema, burns, ulcers, psoriasis);
3. Red Clover Extract can Treating respiratory discomfort (such as asthma, bronchitis, intermittent cough);
4. Red Clover Extract can Owning anti-cancer activity and prevention of prostate disease;
6. Red Clover Extract can Maintaining bone mineral density in postmenopausal women;
7. Red Clover Extract can Raising high density lipoprotein cholesterol.
Assay(Test by HPLC)
NLT 100% pass 80 mesh
Loss on Drying
Total Plate Count
Yeast & Mold
Conform with specification